20th Anniversary Issue
Priscilla Papers Autumn 2006
Volume 20, Issue 4
Christians for Biblical Equality is pleased to publish this expanded edition of Priscilla Papers in celebration of the journal's twentieth anniversary. By offering biblical, theological, and historical support for the equality of men and women, this twentieth anniversary edition exemplifies the kind of evangelical scholarship published in Priscilla Papers. We pray the scholarship presented here will inspire much thought and respectful dialogue.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- The Biblical Basis for Women's Service in the Church
by N. T. WRIGHT
- Chapter 16 in Paul's Letter to the Romans:
Dispensable Tagalong or Valuable Envelope?
by MARK REASONER
- Head Over Heals:
A Theology of Leadership in Christian Marriage
by ELAINE A. HEATH
- A Meta-Study of the Debate Over the Meaning
of "Head" (Kephale) in Paul's Writings
by ALAN JOHNSON
- Christian Women and Leadership
by ROBERTA HESTENES
- God's Reign is the Reign of Right Relationships
by CHARLES O. KNOWLES
- The New Evangelical Subordinationism:
Reading Inequality into the Trinity
by PHILLIP CARY
- Post-1970s Evangelical Responses to the
Emancipation of Women
by KEVIN GILES
- Egalitarian Pioneers:
Betty Friedan or Catherine Booth?
by MIMI HADDAD
- BOOK REVIEW: Gilbert Bilezikian's
Beyond Sex Roles, 3rd ed.
by GLEN SCORGIE
- POEM: Living Water
by CHELSEA DeARMOND
|Sign Up and Save
|Join our bookstore sale email list.
|Visit CBE's homepage to create an account or log in to your existing account. Then, go to "My Account" to edit your email preferences in the "My newsletters" tab.